Tuesday 18 December 2012

A bit of rejigging

The stars keep falling off. I think it's mainly mine. R has got a better technique for wiring them up and making them stay on the branches! But they are getting very blown about. I find it very tricky to capture them properly in the photos becuase they're swinging around so madly. This one doesn't really do it justice. Another great creation from R! And several have blown off. The street sweeper obviously never thinks to hook it back on the wire cage around the trunk of the tree. I wonder if he takes them home to put on his tree? Now there's a thought! Anyway, we did a bit of re-hanging tonight to replace ones that have flown the nest, adventuring on into a new life somewhere.

That's it really. Bed calls. I don't think I've been to bed before 1am for about a month!


But the tree is looking lovely...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment