Saturday 14 December 2013

Fourteen


I have been wanting to make my own fuse plastic bag fabric for ages. I want to make a cycle seat cover which actually works, rather than the expensive one I bought from Paperchase that almost never worked. I've not quite realised this dream but the Great Advent Bollard Project has spurred me on to experimenting at least and I have managed to make a strip big enough to adorn one. It's made up of those ubiquitous blue bags of Chatsworth Road fame. With a bit of Coop heavy duty thrown in for stability and longevity. Marking school Christmas Fairs and rampant on-line shopping that has ensued this week. Only the totally impressive R remains free of the shackles of consumerism as she once again embarks on an almost totally homemade Christmas. She's got fudge and yarn coming out of her ears. Luckily she has 3 lovely elves to help her. Really. I don't know how she does it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment